This Mortal Coil  

Posted by: Chaotic pOsha

It's been a long time since I posted anything here but once I've listened to this song in the movie "The lovely bones" I felt that I had to share it.
Its so sad and the whole movie is tragic really but I loved it.
Btw .. This actress is so amazing I've seen her in three movies now and she shocks me every time. Saoirse Ronan

Enjoy..

This Mortal Coil - Song to the siren
:(





Updated: trailer of the movie The lovely bones


This entry was posted on Tuesday, July 19, 2011 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

3 comments

My first time listening to it and I loved it. Nothing compares to Sinead Oconnor. One of a kind artist.

U have the best taste, and u r the best friend i have ever had. Love u posh ;)

Anonymous 1:

I love Sinead too.. real talent



Anonymous 2: ur not anonymous to me I know exactly who you are.. Thanks sweetie love u too

Post a Comment