A teacher's creativity  

Posted by: Chaotic pOsha

" The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires." William A. Ward

A creative teacher indeed! I love the idea and wish to do the same in my class specially that i teach kids and it would be hilarious and so much fun for them. If anyone knows anything about how to do this please let me know i'd appreciate it :)


This entry was posted on Sunday, August 29, 2010 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

6 comments

Hahaha what a cool teacher! I loved the idea. I don't know if you've noticed but he put up a tutorial to teach others how he did it, you're just going to need a really good computer nerd to help you. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixSCjigDeM8&annotation_id=annotation_315044&feature=iv

hey B

I did notice this video and you are so right i need some geeks to help me out with this ;p

the video is just too complicated for me since am not an expert hehe

Yeah, it is complicated. I am personally not a computer person at all, my poor laptop always suffers eventually and gives me the famous blue screen :P

That's very cool. Thanks for sharing. I haven't watched the how-to video yet. It's a great idea I'd love to play with sometime. :)

عقبال اللي عندنا

عيدكم مبارك
و كل عام و انت بخير بوشا
و تقبل الله طاعتكم

تحياتي
:)

سألتي سؤال صغير جان تطقيني سلف

تعالي البلوق وشوفي الجواب واتمنى اكون ساعدت في توضيح الصورة

:)

Post a Comment