A 14 year old Kuwaiti genuis boy!  

Posted by: Chaotic pOsha


I read this article in http://arabcrunch.com/blog and I would really like to share it with you guys cuz its just amazing am so impressed of this little boy who actually made several iphone apps and not only that! they were on top 50 games in the US and got more than 800,000 downloads! WOW! it is really weird that no one knows about him and never mentioned him! i've just seen this article which was basically taken from p0ach.com Check it out here.

I tried Doodle Destroy 2 and i must say it is really good and challenging! I am going to take him as an example to my students!

This entry was posted on Wednesday, August 18, 2010 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

4 comments

I just read the article and I didn't know about that kid either. It's really great to know that we have smart Arab kids creating such applications.

this kid is really ingenious, all those downloads for his application,,if he charged $2 for each he would be a millionaire

bananaQ8

and that is why am thinkin of doin exactly the same ;p wanna join me? haha

Post a Comment