pOsha's B-day  

Posted by: Chaotic pOsha

Hello everyone

It's my birthday today 12th of March 2010. I'm 27. I blinked and all of a sudden I'm in my late 20's. I realize as well what an idiot i was in my late teens and 20's. Things I've said to people and things I've done hehe.
I spent the first hour of my b-day drawing this yummy cake ;p am just too old for the candles to fit my sweet cake haha..
my handwriting suks here!
I gotta question .. If you could re-live your life would you do it the same or different? Youth is indeed wasted on the young. Never mind. At least I have lived to be 27. Some people just don't.
Anyhow, I though of posting a photo of mine when i was young. It's me with my sister and my cousin. Am in the middle looking for something.. :)

By the way, I think am looking for my gift in that photo ;p Naghza


This entry was posted on Thursday, March 11, 2010 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

8 comments

3ajeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeba eRasma mashallah 3alaich..
HaPpPpPpPpPpPpy BirthdaAaAaAaAay ;***
Kil 3am wEntay ebkhair 7abibty o 3asa Allah ydeem 3alaich eSi7a wel 3afya.wallah I love how I lived my Life :)..el7emdillah

happy birthday posha
3qbal 100 yrs
by the way don't even think about buying u gift :P

wish u have great life

ur best friend meshal zakareya :))

Happy birthday I wish you have a great one. If I live over it will be the same with different bit's here and there. Enjoy this weekend ^^

That's so sweet of u dalol thanks babe :*

Ahlain Meshal thanks for ur kind comment :) mabi gift that was a joke lol I got everythin I need in my world :p

كل عام وانتي بخير

Happy B-day &
كل عام وانتي بخير



Just a tip...
After my 25th B-day I started counting backwards. Now I'm only 23 years old and soon to be 22 like you! :D

Macaholi..Are u the curious case of Benjamin somethin ;p I hope u don't get to zero hehe


thanks for passing by and am gonna probably follow ur technique hehehe

Post a Comment