Welcome!  

Posted by: Chaotic pOsha

It is with a great pleasure that I begin my blog. Since it is my first blog, I thought I should take a little space to introduce myself as a way to start what I hope will be an ongoing conversation related to every aspect of life.

First off, you can call me "miss" pOsha ;p, currently i am a 25 year old female who lives in Kuwait. Obviously from my profile, i work as an EFL teacher for primary stage. My main point of this blog is to explore current issues affecting our daily life. In addition to talking about issues related to my work field as a teacher.

Why "Chaotic pOsha"?

Well, as I was thinking of a nickname that simply describes my world, I found that chaos is more like it. It is not necessarily a negative description though. The world can sometimes be a very confusing and irritating place. On other times it can be a very fabulous and beautiful place. My thoughts are always wandering as I have so many things going on in my mind. Hrmmmm, I really hope this gave a little clue about my chaotic personality!

This entry was posted on Thursday, August 07, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

9 comments

:D A warm welcome to the blogsphere! I am sure you'll love blogging as much as I do. Looking forward to your posts...

posha .. welcome to this world

7yach allah ^_^

Thank you! Frankly, i did not expect to have quick responses! but that is just great and very encouraging to get into this world :) as you call it cece "blogsphere"

pOshaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :D

GUYS THATS ONE OF MY BEST FRIENDS ELY I WROTE ABOUT ;P


welcome around girl ooo its amazing to have you here ... love the new touch to the name lol .. ROCK ON YALLA ! ;)

3shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat pOshaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :*

Oh i was told that there is a new blogger who is Navy's friend :P

Welcome to blogsphere posha :D

Thanks Navy, Thanks amu! you guys Rock! hehe thanks for the great welcoming.
Hope you enjoy my blog as i enjoy yours :)
Peace!

habo0oy: i really really like (chaotic posha)

7abebti and i really really like (haboOoy) LOL

Post a Comment