Life just got sweeter!  

Posted by: Chaotic pOsha

Updated photo :)

You're my Honeybunch, Sugarplum

Pumpy-umpy-umpkin, You're my Sweetie Pie

You're my Cuppycake, Gumdrop


Snoogums-Boogums, You're the Apple of my Eye


And I love you so and I want you to know


That I'll always be right here


And I love to sing sweet songs to you


Because you are so dear!



check out the original singer of this cute lil song in youtube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12Z6pWhM6TA


This entry was posted on Sunday, August 10, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

17 comments

eeeeeeeeevil . mini-me

mimiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ya 5ty fedeeeeetaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :*

MASHALAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ;D

poshaooo wala you should have posted the other pic .. that one on your laptop desktop wala etyneen she looks AMAZING in that pic esmela 3aleeeeeeehaaa :D

dont bagaging your eyes on me ;P

Hehe, thanks but now after the new update as recommended by navya you might change your mind lol as the first comment hehehe

I luv dis tiny lil grl even if she gives me dat scary look lol

PS. its bcuz of the camera flash hehe

He looks as naughty as me with this new update :P

LOL
true malt t3e'9'9 hehe
bs akhaf t39b 3alay and gives me the evil eye u know hehe ;p

it's like "YO Go away huh!" :))

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay cuteeeeeeee ;*****

7ayaach in the blog world!!!!!!!!!

Love ur blog so farrrrrrrrrr :)

eyaniiiiiiiiin wel alwaaaaaaaaaaan yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay ;D

keep it up girl :***********

like Palo said keep it up :P keep it rocking and post yalla :P we need some more gossip, hehe

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeey look who's there !!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY BEST PIC for her :D wala i love that girllllllllllllllllllllll :***


esmelaa 3aleeha !! :D

10x Palomino for the welcoming!...your nickname reminds me of "ugly Betty" the comedy series you know that palomina somethin! I like her evil personality ;p

amu: am da queen of gossip ;p

navy: Wait for more about my niece ;p

habo0oy:niiiiceeeeee photo...lo jedami chan theba7t'ha bo0o0os :))

habo0oy: mn omma ayye ashofha

Post a Comment